We treat your privacy very seriously and this notice is intended to help you understand how your personal information is held by us. All your personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address) will be treated as confidential. When you register on our website, we will collect this personal information.
Who holds your personal information?
We, Ena Shaw Limited, are the data controller in respect of the personal data that we hold on you
and we are registered in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 under registration number PZ1168713.
How we use your personal information
We use the personal information that you provide us with in the following ways:
- To supply you with Products that you have ordered
- To send you updates on delivery times and other issues relating to the provision of the products
- To send you news and offers that you have agreed to receive.
How we disclose your information
We may disclose your information to third parties in the following ways:
- To any agents, contractors and advisors that we engage in providing our services and running our business, but on the understanding they will keep it private
- Where our regulators or the law requires us to disclose your information
- If Ena Shaw Limited, or any part of its business is sold to or integrated with another business, to the new owners (and their professional advisers on the transaction) to be used by the new owners and their group of companies in the same ways as set out in this notice, including to continue providing you with the same services and marketing information services as you currently receive.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for mailing or marketing purposes without your consent.
Accessing your personal information
Subject to some exceptions, you have a right upon written request and payment of a fee, to have a copy of any of your personal information that we hold.
How to contact us
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time by clicking here to email us if:
- You would like to change the way we use or share your information for marketing purposes
- You would like to make any changes to your personal details
- If you have any comments or queries on the content of notice.